KYN28-12 type Indoor Metal-armored Withdrawable Switchgear Unit is applicable to AC 3.6-12KV/50Hz three-phase system and can be used for single busbar, single busbar segmentation systems or dual busbar systems. The switchgear has complete and reliable anti-misoperation function. It meets several Standards such as IEC298, IEC694,GB3906,DIA04 and Germany DIN.VDE0670 , ect.
The switchgear is a new model developed by ourself on the basis of introducing advanced technology at home and abroad. The product has many advantages as following:
u Good corrosion and oxidation resistance.
u Extremely high strength by multiple hemming process.
u Assembled structural design helps high degree of standardization and strong versatility of components.
u Lightweight and interchangeable because of centered structure.
u The main switch is highly adaptable and can be equipped with a variety of domestic and joint venture brand circuit breakers.
u High IP grade. The shell is IP4X.
u Temperature: Min -10℃~Max+40℃;
u Relative humidity: Daily average ≦95%; Monthly average≦90%;
u Altitude: ≦1000m;
u Earthquake level: ≦8 grade;
u Installation location: The place with no severe impact, serious pollution and chemical corrosion, no conductive dust and explosion risk.
When the conditions of use exceed the above range, the user shall negotiate with us to determine the allowable range or take corresponding supplementary technical measures.
Breaker rated current
Switchgear rated current
Rated short-time withstand current （4s)
Rated peak withstand current (peak)
Rated short-circuit breaking current
Rated short-circuit closing current (peak)
Rated insolation level
1min power frequency withstand voltage
Lightning impulse withstand voltage
Shell is IP4X, IP2X when the isolation room and breaker door is open.
Two major components：Cabinet and Centered Withdrawable parts.
The cabinet is separated by a reliable grounded metal plate into four separate parts: the circuit breaker handrail room, the busbar room, the cable room, and the relay r room.
Switch cabinet installation:
1. According to engineering needs and drawings, the switch cabinet is transported to a specific location. If a row of longer switchgear cabinets (such as more than 10), the cabinet work should start from the middle.
2. Specific means of transport such as a crane or forklift. A roller crowbar is strictly forbidden.
3. Pull out the circuit breaker handcart from the switchgear and keep it in a safe place.
4. Loosen the fixing bolts in front of the busbar compartment and remove the part 9.
5. Loosen the fixing bolt and remove the part 19.
6. Loosen and remove the part 16.
7. Remove the part 1 and 2 from the control-slot on the left side of the switchgear. Remove the right-front control-slot c at the same time.
8. On this basis, the switchgear cabinets are installed one by one, including horizontal and vertical aspects. The installation accuracy must not exceed 2mm.
After completely assembled, it can be connected to the base channel steel by ground screw or welded to the base channel steel by electric welding.